Candidates, wishing to apply should submit an on-line application form, that has to be duly filled in and signed, together with the following documents:
- true copy of a valid ID or passport
- a photograph
- original (or true copy) of the academic qualifications (degree or more)
- original (or true copy) of the academic transcripts (including results)
- a detailed curriculum vitae with cover letter, providing information about areas of interest and professional profile
- if English is not the native language, a certificate of English mastery is welcome but not compulsory
If documents are not in Italian or English, a certified translation must be provided.
Selection and admission of candidates is based on the documentation received.
Admitted candidates will be informed about further administrative procedures, including
- paper copy of all the documentation sent thorough the form
- (for foreign students) recognition of academic qualifications (see box below)
- instructions for the fees payment
- credentials and instruction for the use of the e-learning platform (Moodle).
NUMBER OF PLACES AVAILABLE
Considering the peculiarity of the programme, a limited number of applications will be admitted (about 40).
In fact, the rationale is that the programme will be challenging and demanding for the participants but as well for supervisors and tutors.
Deadline for application: 14 November 2014.
The fees for the course are:
- € 2.200,00 (+the annual academic fee settled by the UniTo Board; approximately € 570.00) for those who apply before 31 October 2014;
- € 3.000,00 (+the annual academic fee settled by the UniTo Board approximately € 570.00) for those who apply after 31 October 2014
These fees must be paid, only upon confirmation of acceptance, in two instalments.
Payments are not refundable.
ON-LINE APPLICATION FORM
Please fill in the on-line form, attaching the relevant documents in .pdf format.